Wyatt Fire Protection, Trackside Motorsports, Team KBR, Smak Plastics, SMI Metals, Midas, MiataCage, MML Diagnostics Packaging, Loynings Engine Service, Kyle Freiheit, Kingston Mini Storage, Jason Starr, Fast Specialties, Eric Jones Motorsports, Ed Pavone, Dan's Auto Center, Columbia River Insurance, Casabella Granite and Tile, Blairco Heating and Air Conditioning, Advantage Collision Centers
These companies have earned our trust and respect.
Get to know them by going to the Sponsors Page of this website.
Give them an opportunity to earn your business.
NEW FOR 2021: Toyo RR Tires
The Tour has switched to Toyo RR as the specified race tire.
In Conference races, enter the SM class where Toyos and Hoosiers are both legal.
In SCCA races, enter SMT if you're running Toyos or SM if you're running Hoosiers.
For Tour races, feel free to use up any Hoosiers you have if they still have life in them through the end of 2021.
Show up and run whatever you have. It is all about car counts and saving money.
1. Points will be awarded for finishing positions as follows: 1st place 20 points, 2nd place 19 points, 3rd 18, etc. through 10th position. All finishers from 10th place on are awarded 10 points. No points are awarded associated with qualifying.
2. The points total for the 8 highest race points will decide the championship.
3. Championship trophies will be awarded to the winners at an informal banquet event after the last tour event.
4. Eligible dry tires are Toyo RR and Toyo RA-1. Treads may not be "shaved" or "trued". Eligible rain tires are Toyo RA-1 and Hoosier SMW. Hoosier SM7, SM7.5 and H2O will be allowed through the end of 2021.
5. Vehicles must conform to all 2021 SCCA or Conference specifications including any and all competition adjustments made by SCCA or Conference this year (2021).
6. Only pump fuel that can be purchased at any gas station (regular, mid-grade, and premium unleaded). E85 fuel is not allowed. No race fuel, no mixing of race fuel, no fuel additives.