Wyatt Fire Protection, Trackside Motorsports, Team KBR, Smak Plastics, SMI Metals, Sisters Mainline Station, Product41, Canaga Point S Tire & Auto, MiataCage, MML Diagnostics Packaging, Loynings Engine Service, Kyle Freiheit, Kingston Mini Storage, Jason Starr, Fast Specialties, Eric Jones Motorsports, Ed Pavone, Decal Duo, Dan's Auto Center, Columbia River Insurance, Casabella Granite and Tile, Advantage Collision Centers, 99 West Trailers
These companies have earned our trust and respect.
Get to know them by going to the Sponsors Page of this website.
Give them an opportunity to earn your business.
1. Points will be awarded for finishing positions as follows: 1st place 25 points, 2nd place 24 points, 3rd 23, etc. through 20th position. All finishers from 20th place on are awarded 5 points. No points are awarded associated with qualifying.
2. The points total for the 10 highest race points will decide the championship.
3. Championship trophies will be awarded to the winners at an informal banquet event after the last tour event.
4. The spec tires (dry) for the Tour are the Toyo RRs. Treads may not be "shaved" or "trued". The spec rain tires are Hoosier SMW, Toyo RA-1, or Toyo R888s. If any other tires are used during races, no Tour points will be awarded.
5. Vehicles must conform to all 2023 SCCA or Conference (ICSCC) specifications including any and all competition adjustments made by SCCA or Conference this year (2023).
6. Only pump fuel that can be purchased at any gas station (regular, mid-grade, and premium unleaded). E85 fuel is not allowed. No race fuel, no mixing of race fuel, no fuel additives.